Save More, Earn More With A CD Account
A certificate of deposit (CD) provides a safe, secure means to investment your hard earned money. Lock in to a flexible term and watch your savings grow with a guaranteed fixed rate of return.
- Certificate options ($1,000 minimum)1,2
- Jumbo Certificate options ($100,000 minimum)1,3
- Flexible Terms from 3- to 60-months
- Daily or Monthly interest Compounding Based on Term
- FDIC Insured
- Automatic Renewals at Maturity To Grow Your Savings
Saving for Retirement
Our Certificate of Deposits (CDs) are also available as Individual Retirement Accounts to support your retirement savings goals. View our retirement savings plan options »
Jumpstart Your Savings Goals
Open a new account at Eastern Savings Bank and be part of a local, community financial institution that cares about your success. Download and complete the new account application, then visit any branch to open your account(s).
Contact Us To Learn More or For Assistance Opening An Account
*SPECIAL CD DISCLOSURES: APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Pick your term special CD offer is available only with NEW MONEY, that is funds that are not already on deposit with Eastern Savings Bank. 5.01% APY (4.889% interest rate) with a minimum balance requirement of $10,000. A term can be chosen at account opening from between 9 to 19 months. All pick your term CD specials will automatically renewal upon maturity with applicable rate at time of renewal. Terms selected between 9 to 14 months will automatically renew to a 12-month term. Terms selected between 15 to 19 months will automatically renew to an 18-month term. All advertised special APYs and terms are a limited-time promotional offer applicable as of December 1, 2023 and subject to change at any time without notice. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal and any withdrawal, including interest, prior to maturity and penalty fees will reduce your earnings. FDIC Insurance up to the maximum allowed by law.
1. Account Restrictions Apply. Click here for the Truth in Savings disclosure.
2. CD’s: The minimum balance required to open and obtain the stated annual percentage yield (APY) is $1,000. The rate is fixed for the term of the certificate. An early withdrawal penalty may be imposed. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please call for a Truth in Savings.
3. Jumbo CD’s: The minimum balance required to open and obtain the stated annual percentage yield (APY) is $100,000. The rate is fixed for the term of the certificate. An early withdrawal penalty may be imposed. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please call for a Truth in Savings.